In honor of Apprenticeship Week 2018, NJMEP is launching an Apprenticeship Insignia contest for all students enrolled in NJ’s CTE schools.
• Students can participate individually or in a team of no more than 3 students
• Design should be drawn on a poster 22” x 28”
• Designs can be done free-hand or through any computer design software
• Students name, grade and school should be written on the BACK of the poster
• All submissions must be accompanied by a completed submission form
• Deadline date for submission: March 1, 2019
Winner will appreciate the following:
• Seeing their design incorporated into a pin for NJMEP’s Apprenticeship graduates and on the seal of their graduation certificates
• Placed in a paid summer internship with NJMEP or one of its customers
• Winning School will receive a quarter page ad in ROI-NJ and a month’s worth of visibility in NJMEP’s Manufacturing Corner
NJMEP will visit all participating CTE Schools to talk to interested students about apprenticeships and distribute and review Insignia contest submission forms.
Winner(s) will be announced at the NJMEP State of the State Manufacturing Event March 27th and 29th, 2019.