“Just when you thought it was safe to go back on the golf course”
Friday, July 24, 2020 – Virtual Trivia Day!
Time: 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Win Prizes! Give Back!
- Winner Takes Home $500 and every participant is entered to win $2,000!
- 50% of the funds raised will go directly to supporting scholarships
- Tony’s remains for Active Duty, Veterans & Families
- Bob’s for Medical & 1st Responders
- 25% of the funds raised will go to the Community Food Bank of New Jersey
- 25% of the funds raised will be donated to the staff of the Minebrooke Golf Club
Every participant is entered to win $2,000 but the better you do, the more chances you have to win.
- 1st place receives $500 and an extra 5 entries
- 2nd place wins an extra 3 entries
- 3rd place receives 1 extra chance to win
Two Participant Levels Available:
Player – $100 per person
‘Made in New Jersey’ Player – $80 per person
Not a ‘Made in New Jersey’ Member? Sign up here AND be featured in the next edition of Manufacturing Matters!
Use the checkout form to become a Participant or a Sponsor. Payments can be made via PayPal, any major credit card or check. All payments will be made to the Team Eagle Foundation
- ‘Hole’ Sponsor – $200
- 30 Second Video Sponsor (2 spots available) – $1,000
Bob grew up and lived in Madison, NJ most of his life and became a successful IT & Hardware Engineer. His key activities outside of work included sports and the Boy Scouts of America where he spent 37-years as an adult leader helping develop programs like the Strategic Youth Mentoring Program called LEDR.
Anthony (Tony to friends) was born and raised in Hoboken but later moved to Bergen County to raise his beloved (5) daughters with his wife, Lynn. A career in Business Development & Marketing led him to his passion at NJMEP, where he helped countless companies over his 14-years of Service.
Team Eagle Foundation – The goal of Team Eagle Foundation is to provide learning opportunities and programs to youth and young adults aged 15-20, helping develop themselves through different career options and public service while building new friendships and experiencing adventures of a lifetime.