Joe takes all of the moving parts of a manufacturing company and pieces them together through a lean philosophy that results in operational improvement, streamlined processes and increased profitability.
With more than 30+ years of experience in manufacturing environments, Joe brings a unique perspective to his clients. From lean transformations, business re-engineering, merger & acquisition turnarounds, to business growth plans for manufacturing, he has extensive manufacturing experience that allows him to be a resource for companies at many levels.
Coupling his experience with the credibility of NJMEP, allows him to assist manufacturing companies by asking the right questions needed to rapidly analyze a business, and then produce viable strategic and tactical recommendations that will ultimately provide the pathway toward the improvements the client needs.
- More than 30 years of management experience in industrial sales and marketing
- Divisional Operations Manager in credit and financial reporting with Dun & Bradstreet Corporation
- National Distributor Sales Manager with Eutectic Corporation selling welding alloys and equipment
- CAD/CAM/CNC equipment and software sales for North America with Techno division of Designatronics
- Director of Sales for Metpar Corp. responsible for domestic & international sales of construction specialties
- BA degree in Economics from Brooklyn College
- NIST Certified Lean Practitioner
- Industrial Distribution for Manufacturers- Texas A&M
Click Here to return to Meet Our Team