October 4th, 2013 marks the second annual National Manufacturing Day! The celebration was designed to “expand knowledge about and improve general public perception of manufacturing careers and manufacturing’s value to the U.S. economy.”
Made in New Jersey Breakfast at Rutgers University
NJMEP is proud to support NJ’s manufacturing sector and is holding a Made in New Jersey Breakfast, hosted by Rutgers University, to celebrate National Manufacturing Day. The event will honor our Made in New Jersey manufacturers and will feature keynote speeches, panel discussions, breakout sessions and networking opportunities. The theme of the event is NJ Supply Chain: A Key Player in the Global Environment.
We invite you to join us at this breakfast at no cost:
Date: Friday, October 4th
Time: 8:00 am – 12:oo pm
Agenda: Breakfast Honoring Our Made in New Jersey Manufacturers
- Welcome remarks: Gene Spiegle (Rutgers University), John W. Kennedy (NJMEP)
- Keynote Speaker: Nicholas Pinto, LB Scoots – click here to read about our very unique speaker!
- Panel Discussion: Why New Jersey?
- Presentation of Plaques
- Breakout sessions for manufacturers (Process, Business Development, Logistics, Purchasing)
- Closing remarks: Dr. Lei (Rutgers University), Tony Goralski (Kuehne + Nagel), John W. Kennedy (NJMEP)
Location: Rutgers University, Livingston Campus
- Student Center, Piano Room
- 84 Joyce Kilmer Avenue, Piscataway, NJ 08854-8045
Special thanks to Rutgers University for their support and for hosting the event!
Please join us at this breakfast to honor the contributions of manufacturers to the Garden State! To RSVP, please send your company name, contact information and number of attendees to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manufacturing Tours and Events
Manufacturers and universities from around the state are opening their doors to the public! Click here to view a list of the NJ companies hosting tours.