Management will continue to face an array of challenges in a post COVID-19 world. Leadership; Challenge & Upheaval; Engaging Employees; Communication; Delegating & Coaching Employees are 5 management skills that will be put to the test.
Now you can take advantage of a unique and effective modified training format to address these business needs.
The 5 courses include…
- Leadership in the COVID-19 Crisis (4-hours)
- Ensure leaders are prepared to handle the challenges a post-COVID business environment will present.
- Change and Upheaval as It Relates to the COVID-19 Crisis (4-hours)
- Providing the skills that leaders need to remain empathetic during these chaotic times for employees while also remaining a productive manager.
- Engaging Employees in a Crisis (4-hours)
- Train leadership to successfully engage employees and inspire the workforce to contribute to an organization’s goals.
- Communicating in the COVID-19 Workplace (4-hours)
- Educating leadership about communication in a COVID-19 environment. Find out what needs to improve or change and how to accomplish this goal.
- Delegating and Coaching Employees During the COVID-19 Crisis (4-hours)
- See how to help employees reach their full potential. This training will help management create an agile and flexible working environment.
Fill out the form below and an NJMEP will reach out with more information.