National Manufacturing Day has always been an important way for NJMEP to spread the word about the benefits that manufacturing provides to our Garden State. As a proud supporter of Manufacturing Day, NJMEP is excited to drive awareness of manufacturing, the career opportunities that are available, and the advanced technologies that are driving the industry. For us, every day is Manufacturing Day. NJMEP regularly celebrates manufacturing and inspires the next generation of manufacturers.
COVID-19 Response – The global Coronavirus pandemic disrupted nearly every industry and in-person event. NJMEP hosts Manufacturing Day, New Jersey’s largest Manufacturing networking event and this year we are taking the celebration online.
Breakout Session recordings available to Full access ticket holders only.
NJMEP invested in an incredible platform that bridges the digital divide to create an engaging, impactful online Manufacturing Day 2020.
There was no award component this year. Every single New Jersey manufacturer was deemed essential and is currently helping push the world through this unprecedented global event. MFG Day 2020 celebrated every New Jersey manufacturing business and essential employee.
The invent allowed attendees to…
- ‘Walk’ the Virtual Exhibit Hall! Meet with Manufacturing Day sponsors including New Jersey manufacturers. Learn more about the companies focused on supporting the industry and the manufacturers that continue to keep the world moving. Creating organic networking opportunities on a digital platform.
- Attend the Virtual Exhibit Hall at No Charge! Manufacturing Day 2020 will be open to all for the first two hours. Hear from industry experts and legislators about the current state of Manufacturing and be part of the nationwide kick-off of Manufacturing Week!
- Experience the Trends & Developments Shaping the Future of Manufacturing! Breakout sessions ranging from Manufacturing Cyber Risks through exploring Workforce Strategies, and so much more!
- Network and Connect! The user-friendly virtual platform gives attendees and sponsors the opportunity to schedule one-on-one meetings during Manufacturing Day or continue collaborating after the event.
- One-on-One Strategy Sessions! NJMEP will provide a facilitator for you to hold a virtual company strategy session with an NJMEP Account Manager/Resource via video conference. Debrief on new action items your team identifies from the day and fine-tune your people and technology strategies for 2020 and beyond.
‘Made in New Jersey’ Manufacturing Day 20 was made possible by…