April 2014 | Volume 9, Issue 1
IMPORTANT NEWS AND UPDATES FROM NJMEP:
- NJMEP Announces Impact of $2.5 Billion on New Jersey’s Manufacturers and Over 20,000 Jobs Created or Retained
- John W. Kennedy Appointed as NJMEP CEO
- Rob Stramara Announced as NJMEP COO
- Made in New Jersey LinkedIn Group Hits 1,000 Members
MANUFACTURING NEWS FROM AROUND THE STATE:
- NJBIA Hosts 4th Annual Made in New Jersey Day in Trenton
- Save the Date for September 17th: Rutgers Meet and Greet Supply Chain Career Fair
- NJMEP’s Made in New Jersey Participant, International Productions Corporation (IPC), Hosts Lt. Governor Kim Guadagno
- NJMEP’s Made in New Jersey LinkedIn Group Links Manufacturer to a Very Special Packaging Company
MADE IN NEW JERSEY PROGRAM NEWS:
Want to network with other manufacturers in the state? Looking for opportunities to showcase your products? As part of the Made in New Jersey program, we would like to start organizing Made in New Jersey open houses throughout 2014.
If you are interested in hosting an open house at your facility, click here to submit your information!
Want to be a part of Made in New Jersey? If you are a manufacturer in New Jersey, you can join at no cost! Click here for details.
CLIENT SUCCESS STORIES:
- Green Supplier Mapping Reduces Commercial Printer’s Carbon Footprint
- Workforce Training Generates Cost Saving and Company Growth