August 2013 | Volume 8, Issue 2
IMPORTANT NEWS AND UPDATES FROM NJMEP:
- ExporTech program to provide hands-on coaching to increase international sales
- R&D Tax Credits still available for NJ manufacturers
- NJMEP President Bob Loderstedt leads Innovation Engineering® Workshop
- NJMEP COO John Kennedy joins APICS West Jersey Made in America panel
- Manufacturing Day right around the corner!
MANUFACTURING NEWS FROM AROUND THE STATE:
- South Jersey Manufacturers to Expect a Boost in Business
- Lean Thinking Leads to Improved Business Operations
- Recovery4Jersey Grant Helps Middlesex County Manufacturer to Train Workers
- Pump Systems Matter Offers One-Day Course to Improve Centrifugal Pump System Efficiency
MADE IN NEW JERSEY PROGRAM NEWS:
NJMEP is excited to announce new features for the Made in New Jersey program!
Participants can now look forward to receiving an official Made in New Jersey plague. We will also be launching a monthly Made in New Jersey newsletter for program members. Be on the lookout for these program enhancements!
Want to be a part of Made in New Jersey? If you are a manufacturer in New Jersey, you can join at no cost! Click here for details.
CLIENT SUCCESS STORIES:
- Tax Credits Fund New Products and Processes
- Process Analysis Positions Company for Growth
- There’s Nothing Cheesy About the Savings This Manufacturer Achieved