January 2014 | Volume 8, Issue 4
IMPORTANT NEWS AND UPDATES FROM NJMEP:
- Save the Date for Manufacturing Day 2014: Friday, October 3rd
- NJ Manufacturers Coached on Exporting
- NJMEP Remembers Raymond Hopp
MANUFACTURING NEWS FROM AROUND THE STATE:
- Congressman Leonard Lance Visits Custom Alloy Corporation
- China-based iPhone Maker Draws Interest from NJ
- Moving Jobs Back to U.S. is Starting to Make Sense: Bridgewater Company Sees Big Benefits of ‘Reshoring’
MADE IN NEW JERSEY PROGRAM NEWS:
Want to network with other manufacturers in the state? Looking for opportunities to showcase your products? As part of the Made in New Jersey program, we would like to start organizing Made in New Jersey open houses throughout 2014.
If you are interested in hosting an open house at your facility, click here to submit your information!
Want to be a part of Made in New Jersey? If you are a manufacturer in New Jersey, you can join at no cost! Click here for details.
CLIENT SUCCESS STORIES:
- Soft Skills Produce Solid Results for Metalforming Manufacturer
- Innovation Pays Off for Machine Manufacturer and So Do Tax Credits
- “Batching” Improves Work Flow, Reduces Delivery Time and Creates Cost Saving
- Energy Audit Helps Printing Company Improve Production Environment