October 2013 | Volume 8, Issue 3
IMPORTANT NEWS AND UPDATES FROM NJMEP:
- Your Quick Participation is Requested for an Important NJ Skills Gap Survey
- New Jersey Celebrates National Manufacturing Day
- Next Generation Manufacturing Survey Reveals Opportunities for Businesses to Excel
MANUFACTURING NEWS FROM AROUND THE STATE:
- Legislators Take Part in Manufacturing Day
- Lawmaker Recognizes National Manufacturers Day with Visit to Kenilworth Plastic Parts Maker
- Christie Announces Changes to State’s Unemployment Fund During Belleville Visit
- Ace Electronics to Hold “M199A Howitzer Day” to Display Enhanced Artillery and Celebrate Small NJ Manufacturers Supporting the Military
MADE IN NEW JERSEY PROGRAM NEWS:
NJMEP is already starting to plan events in 2014 for Made in New Jersey program participants! We would like to start organizing Made in New Jersey open houses throughout the year. The open houses will give Made in New Jersey members the opportunity to network with one another, showcase their products and discuss industry topics. If you are interested in possibly hosting an open house at your facility, click here to submit your information!
Want to be a part of Made in New Jersey? If you are a manufacturer in New Jersey, you can join at no cost! Click here for details.
CLIENT SUCCESS STORIES:
- Electrical Safety Equipment Manufacturer Achieves Growth with New Processes and an Educated Workforce
- Improved Manufacturing Techniques Contribute to Company’s Growth