In recognition of National Manufacturing Day, NJMEP is helping NJ manufacturers gain publicity by hosting events at their facilities throughout October 2016. Historically, events have included hosting legislators for tours, and open houses for groups such as media members and students / educators. Gain positive publicity by simply opening your doors and sharing your story.
Now is the time to register for an event! NJMEP will guide you throughout the entire planning and promotion process. Registering early provides us with the time needed to properly promote your event. We will support your organization by:
- Posting your event on the NJMEP website
- Posting your event on the National Manufacturing Day website
- Promoting your event through NJMEP e-blasts and press releases
- Assisting with the logistics (ex: connecting you with your local legislators)
- Providing you with promotional materials for your event including:
- Press Release to send to your local media outlets
- Content for an e-blast to send to your e-mail database
- Flyer to display in your facility
- Recommended posts for your social media sites
- Official Manufacturing Day Host Toolkit
If you are just interested in inviting community leaders and legislators on a specific date, we can help you coordinate this effort. Or, if you are open to having students visit your facility on any day of the week at a certain time, we can help with this as well. Events can be tailored to your specific needs and security requirements.
Call 973-998-9801 or fill out the form below to get started.
Sponsors and Partners
Thank you to all of our Manufacturing Day 2016 sponsors and partners! If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, click here for more information.
Special thanks to the NJMEP Board of Directors for their ongoing support of Manufacturing Day!