Advanced Manufacturing Talent Network Manager
Mike is the Program Manager of the Advanced Manufacturing Talent Network, a program funded by the NJ Labor and Workforce Development (LWD) and hosted by NJMEP.
Mike has more than 40 years of experience in the Aerospace and restaurant industries, integrating his engineering and business development background with brands, including Innovative Food Enterprises, Hasmi Enterprises, Quad Foods and the Advanced Manufacturing Talent Network.
Working closely with Manufacturers, Mike aggregates intelligence that helps the LWD create workforce solutions, as well as ensures that career pathways for entry-level and incumbent workers are appropriate, achievable and promotes growth.
- Program Manager of the Advanced Manufacturing Talent Network
- Business Development Manager of Hashmi Enterprises
- President of Chicago East
- President of Quad Foods
- President of Innovative Food Enterprises
- Engineer at The Singer Company
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Cornell University
- MBA in Management from Fairleigh Dickinson University
Click Here to return to Meet Our Team