National Survey 2009 & 2011
In 2011 a follow-up survey was conducted to identify the progress US manufacturers made in transitioning to Next Generation Manufacturing practices. To read the Next Generation Manufacturing Study, New Jersey Executive Summary 2011 please visit the link below:
Recently, over 2,500 manufacturers across the United States responded to the 2009 Next Generation Manufacturing (NGM) National Survey. This survey was developed to better define the strategies and business actions necessary for world-class performance and success into the next generation of manufacturing.
To learn more about the NGM National Survey please visit the links below:
- Informational Brochure – ‘NGM Attributes for Success’
- NGM Questionnaire with Cover Letter from the Governor
Below are some of the publications where the NGM National Survey 2009 was featured:
- American Small Manufacturing Coalition Press Release on findings
- MEP Association Launches Next Generation Manufacturing Study – The Earth Times
- MEP Association Launches Next Generation Manufacturing Study – Morningstar.com
- Landmark Manufacturing Survey Promotes Best Practices – NJBIZ
- Manufacturers to be surveyed – Northjersey.com
- Garden State Briefs – Star Ledger
- Invest in New Jersey’s Manufacturing Sector – Meadowlands Magazine
The survey results establish a “scorecard” for U.S. manufacturers by which to measure progress in defining strategies within their organizations, implementing best practices to support those strategies, and reaping the performance improvements that will propel them into the next generation.
To learn more about the NGM National Survey results, please visit the links below: