Mr. Calman is a dedicated growth professional with experience in strategic planning and execution, sales and business development training, business coaching and leadership development consulting, organizational designs and cultural transformation, and people value streams. His services are all linked to the Lean Enterprise philosophy and process. Marshall has certifications as a Business Coach, Sales Trainer, and Executive Coach, and has had successful engagements with various NJMEP clients.
Areas of Expertise:
- Strategic Planning and Execution
- Hoshin Kanri, 4DX, Vital Few Goal Development, Vision/Purpose Clarity
- SWOT Analysis, Environmental Scanning and Risk Identification
- Strategic Execution , Organizational Cascading of Strategic Priorities, Accountability Frameworks and PDCA within a Continuous Improvement context
- Sales and Business Development Training
- Utilize the ‘The Slingshot Sales Success System’ as cornerstone of training
- Strong knowledge of Miller Heiman – Strategic Selling System
- Business Coaching, Leadership Development Consulting and Coaching
- Organizational Design & Cultural transformation
- People Value Streams, Team Optimization and Teamwork/Trust Building
- All above linked to Lean Enterprise philosophy and processes
Prior to his current position, Marshall served as a General Manager at Hewlett-Packard, where he built, grew, and led HP’s technical consulting business from an internal start-up to one of HP’s highest growth and most profitable BU’s. He additionally served as an Executive Leader at Agilent Technologies worldwide pre-sales support, systems engineering, and project management Consulting Division.
Marshall earned is B.S. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering and has an MBA – Marketing. His memberships include BioNJ, the International Coaching Federation, and CoachSource CONNECT.
To connect with Marshall, call (973) 998-9801 or fill out the form below!