Peter is an accomplished executive with expertise in corporate identity, brand management, and strategic positioning in manufacturing, education, and travel and hospital industries. He has rebranded and repositioned companies for optimal market differentiation; and raised company profiles through strategic public relations and national industry events.
Peter is responsible for creating awareness and advocacy, and drive customer preference for NJMEP through all channels, every day. In this role, Peter oversees the NJMEP brand, including consumer insights, digital marketing, creative development and agency management, marketing effectiveness, social responsibility, affiliates, and media.
Peter was attracted by the opportunity to be a part of a team that is working to grow and improve manufacturing in New Jersey. He describes working for an organization that makes meaningful contributions to growing the state’s manufacturing base and the overall economy as a ‘dream scenario’.
- More than 20 years of marketing experience, including senior leadership roles with highly recognized education and travel brands
- Vice President of Marketing with Liberty Travel
- Chief Marketing Officer with The CodeSmart Group
- Director of Marketing Operations with Lincoln Educational Services
- Created a Job Readiness and Life Skills Workforce program designed to help the unemployed
- Bachelor of Arts degree in International Business from Ramapo College of New Jersey
- Google Analytics
- Marketing Strategy
- Measurement & Attribution
- Consumer Lifecycle
- Audience Management
Click Here to return to Meet Our Team