TLD Talent Network Manager
Ray is the Program Manager of the Transportation, Logistics, and Distribution Talent Network, a program funded by the NJ Labor and Workforce Development (LWD) and hosted by NJMEP.
A decorated Marine Corps veteran, Ray has more than 20 years experience consulting and managing large logistical supply chains, operations, and finances. His leadership and expertise in the logistics field have enabled him to quickly resolve pricing imbalances, control inventory levels, solving transportation problems, integrating logistics with other business functions, and monitoring warehouse activities.
His expertise with all modes of transportation (air, Less-than-Truck-Load (LTL), ocean, parcel, rail, and truck), industry technology, and legislative regulatory transportation requirements have enabled him to easily communicate with all levels of businesses to develop key forward-thinking strategies. Ray has worked with several types of companies including medical devices, medical imaging, chemicals, electronics, aggregates and mining, and consumer packaged goods.
Now working closely with companies as part of their supply chain team, Ray aggregates intelligence that helps the LWD create sustainable workforce solutions, as well as ensures career pathways for entry-level and incumbent workers that are appropriate, achievable and promote growth.
- Senior Project Manager with TBL Services
- Manager with Nexeo Solutions
- Regional Manager with Ultra Logistics
- Senior Transportation Manager with Ryder Systems
- Operations Manager with Unity Logistics
- Battalion Logistics Chief with the United States Marine Corps
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce and Business Administration from University of Alabama (expected 2019)
- Associate of Science in Business Administration from County College of Morris
- Transportation Management from the United States Marine Corps
- Logistics Management from the United States Marine Corps
Click Here to return to Meet Our Team