Pro-Action Network: Energy Strategies
Energy Procurement Program
When it comes to energy issues, manufacturers in New Jersey struggle to do three key things:
1) Keep energy spending in check while meeting growing product margin requirements.
2) Stay current with the best technologies, tools and strategies to manage volatile energy spending.
3) Remain up to date on federal and state legislative energy policies that impact businesses.
NJMEP has teamed up with Concord Energy Services (CES) as a resource partner to help manufacturers manage their energy costs through an Energy Procurement Program. Here’s what you can expect:
- Savings on utilities including electricity, natural gas and fuel oil
- Improved bottom line with 35% savings vs. traditional methods
- Bids from multiple suppliers to ensure the lowest possible contracted rate
- Traditional bids / Online reverse auction platform
- Individual member / Member aggregation
- Market guidance to help with the timing of purchase decisions
- Tariff(s) knowledge and contract negotiating experience to mitigate the risks of hidden fees and costs
- National expertise and tariff knowledge
- Ability to lock rates for cost certainty, or tailor a mixture of floating and fixed rate products
Through innovative solutions, this program is designed specifically to help New Jersey manufacturers. As a manufacturer, you are assured no upfront or capital costs. This program has the potential to save you 5%-20% off natural gas and 5%-40% off your electric supply.
For more information about the Energy Procurement Program, contact John W. Kennedy, Chief Operating Officer of NJMEP, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-998-9801 today!