Chief Operating Officer
Rob oversees growth and daily operations. He supports NJMEP as a Growth and Technical Advisor, providing guidance and program expertise to small and mid-sized manufacturing companies.
Rob provides coordination, supervision, and oversight to the Account Managers and our Resources, across the State of New Jersey. He supports and implements strategies and related operating tactics to achieve revenue, impact and penetration objectives; and brings manufacturing leadership with specializations in continuous improvement, lean manufacturing, workforce development, and quality initiatives to the already existing and impressive NJMEP staff credentials.
His background in Manufacturing, Engineering, Operational Management, and Technical Services matches the capabilities required to support NJMEP’s mission and business. Rob has substantial experience managing multi-faceted training and engineering projects ensuring that deliverables remain on target with contractual, quality, and schedule requirements.
Over the course of his career, Rob gained General Engineering and Technical Services Experience as a Designer, Project Engineer, Estimator, Project Manager and Engineering Manager.
- More than 30 years of successful experience directing and managing the development and execution of profitable technical engineering projects
- General Manager with Thinkpath Engineering Services, Inc
- Operations Manager with Thinkpath Engineering Services, Inc
- Vice President – Engineering with The Multitech Group
- Project Engineer with W&H Systems
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering from the State University of NY in Buffalo
Click Here to return to Meet Our Team