Manager, Vertical Engagements
Bob has worked in a variety of manufacturing fields. Being involved in manufacturing for many years, he is able to assess businesses difficulties and bring the right solutions to the forefront in order to solve challenges in the quickest and most efficient way possible. His diverse background and unique skill set have given him the expertise to become a trusted advisor to manufacturers.
Bob’s professional experience is diverse, covering areas such as food safety, food processing, food product innovation, and chemical and medical devices. Bob is currently delivering a diverse food-related client base expertise on food safety and food-related gap analysis directly, or via industry resources. He also assists with Food Safety Planning, GMP’s, FSMA Compliance, Hazard Analysis, implementation, as well as offering processing assistance, and product and process guidance.
- More than 30 years of successful experience in Sales, Marketing and Operations. Strong record of accomplishment in growing sales and profits and building competitive product portfolios.
- Vice President of Operations with EVAX Systems Inc
- VP Business Development with Siemens
- MBA in Marketing from Long Island University
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Villanova University.
Click Here to return to Meet Our Team