Grow New Business!
In today’s competitive business climate, it’s not enough to maintain sales – it’s critical for New Jersey’s small and mid-sized manufacturers to increase sales. While research shows that 6 out of 10 small and mid-sized manufacturers need ideas for cost savings, 8 out of 10 require ideas for growing top-line sales.
Increasing business is a challenge for many NJ manufacturers, especially as the sales and marketing process has drastically changed in recent times. Technological advancements, an evolution of purchasing habits and an ever-changing economy have all impacted how individuals research possible vendors and buy products and parts.
Manufacturers need a new strategy to attract their target audience, continuously add new prospects to the pipeline and convert leads into sales. NJMEP can provide assistance in key areas to help manufacturers:
Marketing Strategy Development
- Assess current strategies
- Identify opportunities for growth
- Establish guidelines to execute marketing initiatives
Marketing Program Implementation
- Create / improve websites to generate leads and sales
- Develop a structured SEO (search engine optimization) strategy
- Create / improve social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Introduce / revamp e-mail marketing programs
- Introduce / revamp public relations programs
- Design / redesign sales collateral
Sales Training and Development
- Introduce new sales strategies and concepts to sales team
- Develop metrics to measure successes
- Empower team to implement new sales initiatives
- Evaluate current tactics
- Improve company brand
- Increase customer retention
It is crucial for New Jersey’s manufacturers to attract new customers and grow their business. NJMEP can help. Fill out the form and an NJMEP representative will contact you with more information.