NJMEP Client Featured: New Jersey manufacturer and NJMEP client, Davion, was featured in NJBIZ for their participation in ExporTech™. Participate in the upcoming ExporTech™ program and you may be next! Read the article, Finding Their Way: N.J. Manufacturing Class is Teaching Companies Such as Davion the Tricks of the (Overseas) Trade, by clicking here.
Industry Update: NJ Exports, Imports Decline Again – read this article from NorthJersey.com by clicking here.
Hands-On Exporting Coaching
In response to the opportunities for manufacturers to grow their businesses globally and the difficulties many small and mid-sized companies have developing a sales and marketing plan to sell internationally, NIST Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) developed ExporTech™. The ExporTech™ program helps companies enter or expand in global markets.
ExporTech™ is a collaboration between the MEPs, U.S. Export Assistance Centers, and other partners including District Export Councils, State Trade Economic and Development, Ex-Im Bank and SBA. Intended for C level executives, ExporTech™ is aimed at both new-to-export companies and those that have done some exporting, but have not fully exploited global opportunities.
Do you believe your product has international potential, but don’t know how to get started?
Have you received international inquires, but haven’t capitalized on them to generate significant sales growth?
Would you like to shift from a reactive to a proactive approach to expanding international sales?
EXPORTECH™ CAN DRIVE INTERNATIONAL SALES GROWTH TODAY!
- Teaches international strategies and success factors based on real-world company research
- Helps the participant’s team build a robust export plan in just three months
- Connects participants with reputable resources and expert consultations in their community
- Accelerates speed to market, actual leads and sales
THE BENEFITS OF EXPORTECH™
- Jump starts international sales growth
- Results in actionable Strategic Export Growth Plan
- Plans vetted by panel of international business experts
- Coaching support for accountability
Efficient Connection / Time Savings
- Efficiently connects companies with experts and qualified vendors
- Customized topics and speakers
- Applied knowledge through small group and one-on-one interaction
Reduced Risk and Increased Success
- Engages top leadership
- Starts with the big picture in mind (strategic focus)
- Research on strategies/practices that distinguish successful exporters
COMPANIES THAT HAVE GONE THROUGH EXPORTECH™ REPORT SIGNIFICANT IMPACTS TO THEIR BOTTOM LINES.
- The average participant increases sales by nearly $170,000
- Many companies generate export sales within 3-6 months of completing the program, and some have negotiated sales before the programs final session
- The average participant reported cost savings of $34,000
- The program saves the average company over 120 hours of labor time by navigating them through the international growth process.
All of these sales increases and cost savings yield an impressive ROI for participating companies. The estimated average gain in operating margin is 10x the typical investment of staff labor time and program fees.
What is Required?
Companies participate in three one-day group sessions scheduled over a three-month period. In between, each company works on the development and implementation of their international growth plan, with the support of a coach.
Depending on your specific needs, NJMEP also offers various exporting services and pricing packages:
- Standard three-day ExporTech™ program
- Standard ExporTech™ program plus ½ day program with the U.S. Commercial Service and ½ day Innovation Engineering® program
- Standard three-day ExporTech™ program plus Gold Key Matching Service and/or International Partner Search Service
For more information or to sign up for the program fill out the form below or contact NJMEP at email@example.com or 973-998-9801.