95% of the world’s customers live outside the United States. If you aren’t exporting, you are currently only hitting five percent of the world’s potential customers.
Many manufacturers avoid exporting because they believe it will be too difficult, the risk is too high, or that it’s not for “smaller companies.” The reality is that 97% of exporters are actually small or mid-sized businesses according to the National Association of Manufacturers.
Get Hands-On Help with Exporting
NJMEP partners with industry leaders to help manufacturers develop a systematic approach to exporting. We have a proven track record of success helping companies implement exporting initiatives to increase sales growth. By connecting with NJMEP, you can:
- Develop a robust and strategic exporting plan
- Understand how to navigate the different rules, regulations, and financial transactions associated with foreign countries
- Obtain the market research necessary to select target markets
- Learn international strategies and success factors based on proven methodologies and success stories
- Accelerate your action plan to obtain actual leads and sales in just months
- Connect with industry experts and qualified vendors
- Connect with Federal and State officials for overseas-contacts and financial assistance