A Chief Financial Officer (CFO) would be a valuable asset to any organization. Conversely, many small and medium-sized manufacturers do not have the need for a full-time CFO or cannot afford an additional C-level executive.
Gain Financial Expertise through an Outsourced CFO
Outsourcing the CFO function empowers manufacturers to receive financial advice and information on an as-needed basis. This provides organizations with flexibility and provides financial resources to manufacturers, all while avoiding costs such as salary, benefits and overhead associated with employees.
NJMEP’s extensive network of connections is a great option for manufacturers looking to purse this option. We will connect you with the right expert who can provide assistance in the following key areas:
- Management and optimization of major capital projects
- Implementation of new financial processes
- Establishment of better financial metrics, measurements and reports
- Turnaround strategies
- Business financing processes and negotiations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Workforce training on financial best practices
- Cash flow strategies
- Tax compliance and liability consulting