Having a structured and sustainable method for developing new product ideas and new markets is an issue for many NJ manufacturers and Department of Defense Suppliers. You’re expected to have appropriate funds and an effective process to ensure growth.
The 1-day seminar at NJMEP’s Headquarters, features NJMEP’s Destination Innovation™ system. This system was designed to assist companies looking to diversify their product line and customer base.
Upon completion of this seminar, you will learn:
- Techniques to generate customer-targeted product and marketing ideas
- Methods for identifying, refining, and developing product features/benefits
- Tools for finding and eliminating/mitigating the hurdles
- Ways to lower the risk often associated with innovation, while dramatically reducing the time it takes to develop and deliver new products and/or marketing programs
- Identifying and quantifying new market opportunities
- New applications to complement your current offering and capabilities
- Methods for promoting company-wide innovation cultural transformation
- How to create a structure and pipeline for meaningful innovations
Who will Benefit:
- Customer- Service
- Quality Control
Qualify for a Scholarship:
- To offset costs of the seminar, NJMEP offers a limited number of scholarships for the Destination Innovation™ “Principles of Innovation” seminars; as part of the NJMEP, Department of Defense, NJIT and MarketShift initiative.
- To qualify, recipient companies need only be a NJ-based manufacturer and a Department of Defense supplier.
- Seminar material
- Hard copy of presentation
- Full set of DI tools for Creating, Communicating, and Commercializing your own innovations
To learn more about MarketShift, call 973-998-9801 or fill out the form below!