Thank you for the recent support of both our State of the State – NJ Manufacturing Summit and the Operation Outreach Petition.
We had over 200 manufacturers and STEM firms attend both events and 461 firms sign the Operation Outreach Petition. This initiative drove a new and positive connection with our State Elected Officials. Each of the 33 Senate and Assembly Members were provided a copy of the Overall Manufacturing Report and the Petition. Your support made this all possible.
- Daily Record: Manufacturers, legislators build dialogue in Morris
- TapInto: Park Avenue Club Hosts Morris County Chamber of Commerce and others to Discuss the Future of New Jersey Manufacturing
- Patch: NJMEP Manufacturing Summit Brings Together State Legislators and Leading Manufacturers
- NJ.com: N.J. manufacturers: We need more qualified applicants to fill jobs
- Save Jersey: https://savejersey.com/2017/04/n-j-manufacturers-need-qualified-applicants-fill-jobs/
- SNJ Today: http://www.snjtoday.com/story/35056718/nj-manufacturers-we-need-more-qualified-applicants-to-fill-jobs
- NJTV: Discussing Ways to Grow NJ Manufacturing