Work and management have been disrupted because of COVID-19. A post-COVID business environment will present new challenges. This training will help your manufacturing operation move forward unimpeded.
Three Part Virtual Training:
- Employee Handbook (4 Hours)
- Addressing the gaps COVID-19 uncovered in your employee handbook. Helping those with an employee handbook review the best practice standards and identify information gaps. Those without an employee handbook can use this course as a roadmap on how to get started.
- Employer/Employee Policy (4 Hours)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA Act) was signed into law on March 18, 2020. This is your opportunity to have the most common business-related FFCRA questions answered.
- Supervisory Skills Training (12 Hours)
- COVID-19 highlighted the importance of remaining agile. This 12-hour module is delivered in 4-hour segments and is designed to give managers/supervisors the skills to respond to changing demands and uncertainties.
Complete the form below and an NJMEP team member will reach out with more information.