Manufacturing In NJ
About LEM Plastics:
We are a woman-owned and led company, driven by a passion for making things and being a part of something bigger. Our purpose is to make Collaborative, Cooperative, and Kind interactions contagious and habit-forming in ourselves and in our industry. Collaborative, Cooperative, Kind. It’s our trademark, how we conduct business, and how we interact with others. Starting in our industry, we will share CCK™ energy until it translates and motivates. Here’s welcoming you all to the CCK™ journey.
CCK™ model guidelines
1. Do the right thing: Am I doing right by the job, the customer, and each other?
2. Service and support: Am I exemplifying trust and creating the CCK environment?
3. Take Initiative: Am I owning the job or challenge right in front of me?
4. Humor: Am I bringing joy and fun to our interactions?
5. Tirelessness: Do I refuse to give up? Am I a constant source of energy?
“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is a success.”
- Henry Ford
NJ Congressional District: 9th