Manufacturing In NJ
OMEGA PRECISION CORPORATION
About OMEGA PRECISION CORPORATION:
– Specializing in Progressive Die Design and Wire EDM for the Electronic, Automotive and Medical Industries
– Utilizing Solid Modeling Software for Faster Product Development
– Cut Your Costs and Development Time using our Pre-Designed Modular Tool and Die Components
– EDI Capable
– Selective Plating and Inlays with Electronic Grade Finishes
– Our Wire EDM Services are capable of cutting Carbide and Tool Steels within .0002(in)/.005(mm) to fabricate your Tooling Components and Die Building Projects
– All our Tools And Dies Are Built and Maintained in House
– We make a variety of Metal Stampings specializing in Connectors, Switches, Terminals, Heat sinks, RFI/EMI shielding, Lead frames, Battery contacts and Spring contacts
– Small and Large Production Runs
– We use only High Quality Presses from Bruderer and Minster from 22 to 60 Tons Capacity.
– In-line Tapping Capability, Riveting and Assembly
– Material Thickness from .001 up to .125 in.
– Online Vision Systems with 100% Inspection Available
Omega maintains one of the strictest quality control policies in the entire precision stamping industry.
At Omega, the exclusive use of certified materials is not enough. All materials are indivdually re-tested by us before they are used. This assures you that your finished parts or assemblies will meet your specified tolerance requirements.
All our products are tested throughout every phase of fabrication using the most sophisticated testing means available, including computer controlled vision systems, optical comparators, stereo microscopes, hardness testers, dimensional limit gauges and force displacement gauges.
The quality assurance techniques you expect are maintained piece-by-piece from lot to lot: On-line SPC realtime video inspection during stamping assures CPK levels; advanced quality and FEMA techniques are utilized; product certifications for all orders.
NJ Congressional District: 11th District