The NJMEP Pro-Action Education Network™
Searching for qualified workers is becoming more difficult by the day. There are options for New Jersey manufacturers to make this uphill battle easier.
If you’ve been searching for that ideal new hire or have a stand-out employee you can see as a possible future leader, take advantage of NJMEP’s Pro-Action Education Network™.
There are countless people looking for work, or high school graduates wondering what to do after high school that are in a prime position to step into manufacturing roles but aren’t aware the industry is a viable career path. NJMEP is doing its part to provide potential future employees and incumbent workers additional pathways to either start or advance their manufacturing careers.
The NJMEP Pro-Action Education Network™ includes various paths, on & off ramps to get new hires productive, faster.
Explore all the different options available for you and your business, below:
- Pre-Apprenticeship & Foundational Credentials – MSSC, SME/ToolingU – Helping NJ manufacturers that brought on new employees that still need additional training. For Incumbents & New Hires.
- Open Enrollment ‘Career Advancement’ Training – Upskill Incumbent Workers with applicable knowledge that applies directly to their job – or – the next position at your organization. Train and Grow.
- On the Job Training (OJT) – Essential for New Hires to gain knowledge and insights to expand skills.
- Apprenticeships – Key in building a team ready for new responsibilities. Combining Foundational Learning with OJT and County College. Build for the future and advance your business.
- Train the Mentor – Designed to give you more control of new and current staff in order to achieve consistent productivity gains.
Ask how some of the programs come with funding support from the State of New Jersey, NIST-MEP, the NJ Department of Labor, and other Grant & Scholarship Opportunities if you meet the requirements. All programs do require some investment from your company.
If you’re searching for that next break-out employee or to give that stand-out individual on the shop floor leadership experience and additional training, it’s time to act. Funded Spots are filling up fast.
Learn more and get connected with NJMEP’s Pro-Action Education Network ™ .