The Month Ahead (January)
The best way to start the new year is to ensure the entire workforce has the right skills to help a business thrive. NJMEP is adding a whole range of Human Resources training courses to the mix. Additionally, manufacturers, STEM firms, and logistics professionals can continue attending critical education and training courses that have proven valuable, time and time again.
The list below provides a quick look at the courses available throughout January 2020. Can’t find the right course for your business? Check the NJMEP Events Calendar to browse all the training courses and educational workshops available.
-Open Enrollment and Workshops-
The First Open Enrollment and Workshops in 2020
- (Jan 14) FSCPA – Foreign Supplier Verification Program (Two Day Course – NJMEP HQ)
- (Jan 14) Leverage Your Peers to Accelerate Business Growth (NJMEP HQ)
- (Jan 14) Supervisory Skills for Managers (Two Day Course – Lakewood NJ)
- (Jan 15) Cybersecurity Requirements: What do Manufacturers Need to Know? (Newark)
- (Jan 16) Certified Logistics Associate – Foundational Level (NJMEP HQ)
- (Jan 17) Introduction to Six Sigma (NJMEP HQ)
- (Jan 20) FDA Food Labeling Nutrition Facts (NJMEP HQ)
- (Jan 22) Operational Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) Through Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Practices (NJMEP HQ)
- (Jan 23) Cybersecurity Bootcamp – What To Know On Implementing DFARS Requirements (Oceanport)
- (Jan 23) Six Sigma Green Belt Training – 6 Day Certification (NJMEP HQ)
- (Jan 23) Introduction to Inventory Management (NJMEP HQ)
- (Jan 28) Supervisory Skills for Managers (Spanish – Two Day Course – NJMEP HQ)
- (Jan 29) DoD Cybersecurity Requirements: What do Manufacturers Need to Know? (Mt. Laurel Township)
- (Jan 30) Certified Logistics Technician – Mid-Level Technical (NJMEP HQ)
- (Jan 31) Food Allergens (NJMEP HQ)
More information available on each course, here: njmep.org/calendar
Time is running out to take part in the NJMEP US DOL Registered Apprenticeship Program!