Finding new employees is a primary concern for manufacturers across the state. It’s no secret the manufacturing talent pool isn’t what it used to be. NJMEP wants to help you and your New Jersey manufacturing business continue moving forward by helping students and incumbent workers develop the right skills to contribute to these organizations.
The Pro-Action Education Network™ is a statewide, scalable platform designed to address critical workforce challenges facing New Jersey manufacturers.
Top NJ Manufacturers Workforce Concerns:
- Lack of individuals with basic skills for employment
- Aging workforce
- Lack of workers with specialized skills
- Lack of applicants with STEM skills
Pro-Action Education Network™ is designed to:
- Prepare students and workers to fill open positions
- Refresh the skills of incumbent workers
- Assess and pool demand for education and training
- Facilitate collaboration between education and workforce development stakeholders
Learn more about all the unique Pro-Action Education Network™ programs, here.
Reach out to a member of the Pro-Action Education Network™ team, today!