Building Self Directed Work Teams – North
June 4 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm$750.00
6/4 & 6/11/2024
This complimentary webinar will provide an introduction to Building a High-Performing Team with the objective: Building your business from the ground up requires having the right product, service, business processes, etc., and having the right team. This seminar will give the participants an overview of the critical elements of building a high-performing team. Attendees will engage in lecture exercises.
- What is a high-performing team?
- What are the critical components of an excellent foundation to build a high-performing team?
- The SWOT and GAP analysis of your business and team.
- Practical next steps to get started.
Key takeaways from class:
- Understanding the critical components of a high-performing team
- Conducting a GAP analysis and plan of action for your business
- Implementing the plan of action for your business
- Establishing a performance dashboard to monitor the performance of your team and business