Excel Intermediate With a Focus On Finance
October 18 @ 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm$325.00
Participants will review the basic operations and then move to more advanced topics. Upon completion of this workshop, participants should be able to:
Apply built in and custom formats
• Change cell size and alignment
• Use the format painter and conditional formatting
• Hide and unhide rows and columns
• Use styles and views
• Change Excel options
• Create and name ranges of cell
• Use various commonly used Excel functions
• Use the Fill command and the AutoFill handle
• Sort a list of data
• Verify the correctness of worksheet formulas by displaying them
• Send worksheets through the internet
• Use drawing tools
Participants will be able to work with multiple spreadsheets simultaneously, manage, and manipulate large amounts of data, apply more complex formats, and add charts and graphs to their workbooks.
This course is intended for those whose work requires them to work on spreadsheets and present documentation required by the company. It includes data entry, formulas and dimensions of the worksheet, formatting data, creating charts, using statistical functions and customization of presentations.
• Be able to create consistent charts spreadsheets throughout the company,
• Understand how to develop and use formulas and statistical data,
• Create work-specific documents for clearer understanding of reports.