- This event has passed.
Food Safety – cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices)
April 25, 2022 @ 12:00 am - April 26, 2022 @ 12:00 am
Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) Regulations is the process that ensures the quality of a product by establishing manufacturing procedures making certain that food is safe and has been prepared, packed, and stored under hygienic conditions.
- Food manufacturers must comply with cGMP’s through new regulations to be compliant with FSMA.
- cGMP’s are critical, not only to FSMA, but to every food safety and quality certification.
- They are audited by third party food safety auditors and are considered prerequisites.
The training will cover the core requirements, changes to former requirements and best practices on how to achieve compliance. Participants will learn how to handle FDA and third party Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) inspections. The training will also outline how to interact effectively with investigators so that organizations can not only react to inspections, but anticipate them as well. The participants will learn and understand the revised (cGMP’s) – according to the final rule for “Preventive Controls for Human Food”, released on September 17th, 2015.
By the end of the training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the components and requirements of cGMP within the food and beverage industry.
- Implement cGMP through the organization to ensure sanitary and processing requirements are being met.
A certificate for successfully completion will be issued after passing the written knowledge test at the end of the training class.
The course is designed for:
- Quality Control Personnel
- Anyone who may be inspected by a regulatory body FDA or third party auditors