- This event has passed.
Food Safety – Internal Auditing for Food Safety Management Systems
November 17, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm$750.00
This Internal Auditor Training Class is designed to train your personnel to become qualified and confident to conduct internal audits in a positive, constructive approach to ensure the effective implementation of a Food Safety Management System. Besides the fundamentals and phases of the audit process this class focuses in addition on the particular requirements of food safety management systems and how to evaluate effectiveness. Practical exercises and case studies will facilitate the learning process. Further, the participants will have the opportunity to work on their individual internal audit plan during the training class. The participant will receive a certificate for successfully completion of the training after passing the written knowledge test at the end of the training class.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
* Explain the objectives of root cause analysis as a procedure to find and evaluate the causes of problems within the food industry
* Use problem cause data collection tools applicable to food manufacturing
* Apply appropriate root cause analysis tools to food manufacturing
* Develop efficient corrective action and preventative action plans for food manufacturing
* Understand and be able to apply how CA, CAPA, and RCA are all managed under FSMS.
The participant will receive a certificate of successful completion for the course after passing a written knowledge test following the training course.
The course is designed for:
Operations Staff in food and beverage manufacturing, packaging, holding, handling, and distributors. This can include the following but is not limited to: Logistics, Process Engineers, Quality Engineers, Plant Managers, Supervisors, Food Safety Manager, Quality Assurance Manager.