- This event has passed.
How Will Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) Trends Impact ‘MADE in NJ’ Manufacturers
May 17 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Public companies are under increasing regulatory and investor ESG pressures, the requirements of which they push down into their supply chain. Manufacturers, vendors and suppliers who interact with public companies must be prepared for increased ESG scrutiny and accountability. This includes everything from accurately reporting greenhouse gas emissions to implementing diversity programs within their company to considering human rights within their own supply chain.
Join NJMEP and Withum’s Joe Holman, ESG Services Practice Leader and Zachary Newcomer, Senior Manager, on Wednesday, May 17th at 11:00 AM (ET) for a timely discussion of these standards and the sustainability requirements in the manufacturing industry. They will share their insights on:
- Implementing the SEC climate reporting requirements
- How greenhouse gas reporting impacts manufacturing companies
- The importance and value of inclusion and diversity to stakeholders
- Importance of considerations of suppliers considering ESG within their supply chain
- How a public company’s ESG procurement requirements can impact manufacturers and suppliers