- This event has passed.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
October 5, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm$400.00
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt is the first step of Lean Six Sigma training.
In this 8-hour introductory classroom course you will follow the DMAIC methodology (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) while learning the various Lean and Six Sigma tools necessary to perform at a Yellow Belt level on a project team. This course is suited to those just entering the Lean Six Sigma arena as well as those preparing for Yellow Belt certification.
Upon completion, students will be able to:
• Explain the key phases of the DMAIC methodology (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control)
• Distinguish between Lean and Six Sigma
• Describe the use of key tools such as Project Charter, SIPOC, 5S, TIMWOOD, Standard Work, 5WHYs, Fishbone Diagram and more
• Apply knowledge to solve simple “IMPLEMENT” level projects
Yellow Belt curriculum focuses on:
• Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
• 3i Model
• Problem Statement and Project Charter
• Process Mapping
• Baseline Performance
• Root Cause Investigation
• Improving processes
• Tollgate review, KPIs and Best Practices
• Control Plans, Sustaining the gains and the CI program