Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt – South
May 22 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm$750.00
5/22 & 5/29/2024
LSS Yellow Belt Training
The Yellow Belt course serves as an introduction to Continuous Improvement (CI) focused on improving processes and outcomes in organizations of all types, whether manufacturing or transactional.
Participants will gain foundational knowledge in CI principles and learn how to apply them within their own areas of responsibility.
As will apply the tools in class to a project in their area of responsibility to be completed after class ends.
What Participants Will Learn:
● The basics of Lean vs Six Sigma and when to use a tool
● Defining and scoping an improvement project within their span of control to be completed after class ends.
● Improving processes with sustainable results
Goals: Participants will define and start a project, aiming for completion after the course ends. The focus is on projects within the participant's span of control in the organization. Leaders focus on their areas.
● Professionals Supporting Teams: Ideal for roles in departments like HR or IT where support for CI initiatives is crucial.
● Leaders: Suited for those in managerial or supervisory positions looking to implement or oversee CI projects.
● People Starting Out in CI: Perfect for individuals who are new to the Continuous Improvement landscape and are looking to gain foundational knowledge.