- This event has passed.
NJMEP’s Supply Chain Training Series
August 18 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm$750.00
NJMEP has put together a course defining and exploring the supply chain management business concept for small to medium size manufacturing organizations and their personnel.
Organizations no matter what size are involved in hundreds of supply chain processes requiring a cross-departmental and cross-organizational collaboration. Supply Chain Management is a new way of managing business focusing on processes from cradle-to-cradle or cradle-to-grave rather than on functions.
The term Supply Chain Management has been all over the news during the pandemic. It is critical that business leaders and their staff understand what it is, how to implement it, and how to manage supply chains.
NJMEP’s Supply Chain course offers participants a good understanding of the concept to begin introducing supply chain management into their organizations.
Supply chain management has proven over and over again that it;
Increases Profit Margins
Training will be facilitated in two full days of training in our Cedar Knolls facility and will include breakfast and lunch on both dates.
The Segments to be covered are:
1. Defining A Supply Chain and Supply Chain Management
2. How to Play in The New Supply Chain Sandbox
3. Streamlining Your Procurement Area
4. Making the Most of Transportation and Logistics
5. Moving the Organization from Silos to Collaboration
6. Supply Chain Management and Risk
7. Technology and Supply Chain Management
8. Reducing Costs and Finding Savings in Our Supply Chains