- This event has passed.
Offshore Wind Ready for Manufacturers
June 8, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
This registration is for the Offshore Wind Ready: Manufacturing educational program taking place on Thursday, June 8th from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EST.
After you register, you will receive an email that contains complete information about the program.
Please note: Lunch and beverages are not provided. Please bring your own lunch and beverages.
This Offshore Wind Ready training, sponsored by the New Jersey Economic Development Authority, is only open to businesses in New Jersey.
What is Offshore Wind Ready: Manufacturing?
Offshore Wind Ready: Manufacturing is a one-day educational program designed for manufacturing businesses who want to learn more about specific business opportunities in the growing U.S. offshore wind industry. Learn about project development, a project’s supply chain component parts, and how to identify where your business fits in. Offshore Wind Ready: Manufacturing helps you determine if this growing industry is a good fit for your business.
Attend Offshore Wind Ready: Manufacturing and you will:
- Identify where your manufacturing business fits in the supply chain
- Learn how your manufacturing business can receive assistance and guidance as you begin to navigate the market
- Identify additional training and certification requirements
- Gain a basic understanding of project development
Who should attend?
- Any New Jersey manufacturing business or individual ready to learn about specific business opportunities in the U.S. offshore wind industry.
The Business Network for Offshore Wind reserves the right to remove attendees whose business does not do business in the State of New Jersey.