- This event has passed.
August 31, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm$750.00
Market competitiveness and customer satisfaction have become critical success factors. Organizations are realizing that their products and services must continually meet or exceed customers’ expectations. Final inspection has long been the preferred method to ensure suitable products and services reach the customer. However, final inspection is the most expensive and wasteful process to insure acceptable product.
Quality and quality control is essential to supplying products and services consistently. They are solid concepts that build successful and efficient businesses, minimizing waste and operating at high levels of productivity.
This course introduces quality control initiatives that are effective, practical, current practices and state of the art. We convey the fundamentals of quality and quality control systems, how to practically plan and manage a successful quality program and describe, choose and employ the most practical tools to identify quality breaches and correct them to continuously improve and sustain operational quality.
It demonstrates the expert techniques and tools for planning quality, establishing methods, collecting data and analyzing.
Quality Course Outline
• Quality and Quality Control Fundamentals
• Setting Practical Quality Standards
• How Quality Control and Quality Assurance Collaborate
• The Role of Inspection in Quality Control
• Assessing the Current State of Quality
• Identifying Current and Critical Customer Requirements and Issues
• Preparing to Measure Current Quality Status
• Collecting Quality Data
• When to Evaluate with Statistics
• Popular Organizational Quality Initiatives
• Effective Quality Tools & Methodologies Part I
• Effective Quality Tools & Methodologies Part II
• Managing the Quality Program
• Motivating & Empowering the Quality Work Force
Every quality oriented operative, supervisor and manager will benefit with the information in this course. It enables them to return to operations with the tools, knowledge and techniques to begin making a difference in the quality practices of the organization.