- This event has passed.
Root Cause Analysis
August 25, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - September 9, 2021 @ 4:00 pm
During this workshop you will be introduced to Root Cause Analysis and the foundational principles for an effective problem solving process. The instructor is a Lean expert and the course is designed for problem solving in a manufacturing environment, it is presented in simple easy to understand concepts – perfect for employees and line management.
Chapters in this course include”
• Concepts and Principles of Root Cause Analysis
• An overview of the commonly used Analysis Tools
• Detailed explanation of 5 Whys, Fishbone Analysis (Ishikawa), Histograms and Pareto charting
• Variability in processes and the use Statistical Process Controls to help manage the process.
• A-3 Methodology – a Lean framework for problem solving
By attending, you will develop the skills to recognize when a problem has occurred and then utilize the appropriate tools to resolve the problem in a Lean Team based environment.