- This event has passed.
Succession Planning and Building the Value of Your Business
March 17 @ 12:00 am - 12:30 pm
It is critical to plan for your future and the future of your business. Most business owners do not know the value of their company or understand options they could have for exiting when the time comes. As a result, they have significant difficulty transitioning out and end up receiving a lot less than expected for their business. Now is the time to implement strategies for maximizing the value of your business and developing a succession plan with various options. Not only will your business be worth a lot more in the future, you will also enjoy increased profitability and having a company that is much easier to run.
Learn about succession planning and maximizing the value of your business; a type of planning that helps business owners make the right decisions now to maximize the value of their business in the future.
This course covers the following topics:
- Succession Planning and Exit Strategy Options
- Basic methods for valuing a business
- 8 Key Value Builder Drivers for increasing the value of your company
Participants in this training will:
- Know what succession planning is and how it works
- Understand the 8 Key Value Builder Drivers for increasing the value of your company
- Obtain a complimentary Value Builder Report with score and valuation of their company
Based on this knowledge it will be easier to:
- Develop a plan for maximizing the value of your company
- Identify opportunities and challenges in succession planning for your business
- Make better decisions for achieving your future business goals
Please contact Kathleen Baldwin, Sales Support Manager at NJMEP with any questions or need of further assistance. email@example.com 973-998-9801 ext. 211