- This event has passed.
Time Management (Virtual) (September 2020)
September 24, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
“This course includes pre-work of completing a weekly activity log.
Time management skills are essential for achieving results. This course provides the
tools to set priorities and be more effective and productive.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
• Analyze time for ways to become more effective
• Identify common time wasters and develop strategies to overcome them
• Categorize tasks that can be delegated and an approach to successful delegation
Topics Covered Include:
• Benefits of Effective Time Management
• Common Time Wasters
• Overcoming Procrastination
• Eisenhower Urgent-Important Matrix
• Meeting Effectiveness
• Saying “No”
• The What and the How of Delegation”