Benefits of Joining the Consortium
New Jersey’s manufacturers will have this unique chance to collaborate with DoD partners to address their workforce challenges and be a part of the DoD supply chain. By participating in the New Jersey Defense Manufacturing Community Consortium (NJDMCC), manufacturers will have access to a workforce that’s trained and ready to contribute. In addition, companies in the NJDMCC will have an opportunity to fill key advanced manufacturing technology needs for the DoD and to create transition opportunities for new defense technologies.
By joining NJDMCC, your company can continue its eligibility or qualify as a DoD supplier. There are advantages to partnering with these specially invited organizations.
The benefits of joining the NJDMCC are:
- Expand government contracts for current DoD suppliers
- Learn how to efficiently and effectively become a DoD supplier for organization not currently working with the DoD
- Have access to the NJ Defense Manufacturing Community talent pool
- Job seekers are either veterans or their family members
- Job seekers receive valuable, industry-relevant training from NJMEP and our partners
Qualifications to Become a NJMDCC Partner
Companies interested in participating in the NJ Manufacturing Defense Community Consortium are required to meet specific qualifications to be eligible before applying. To qualify, manufacturers must:
- Be a manufacturer and/or headquartered in New Jersey
- Complete the application