Training - Operational Excellence
Cyber-Breach Awareness and Response — Cyber Breach is a Business Problem, Not an IT Problem
Your business is a target for a Cyber Attack. Today, it is not “IF,” but “WHEN.”
Most business are doing many of the right things to keep the criminals out of their business, but most companies remain unprepared to recognize and respond to a cyber attack. NJMEP and Firestorm will present an interactive Cyber-Crisis response simulation exercise and presentation that is designed for manufactures of all sizes. This workshop will stress-test the businesses preparedness and response in a simulated cyber-crisis. The attendees will be guided through a series of escalating events, with participants utilizing their own crisis management and cyber-breach response plans to each stage. Participants Will Learn:
- Crisis/consequence management overview
- Exercise structure, objectives and assumptions.
- Cyber-breach crisis scenario: series of escalations.
- Hot wash self-review and crisis management maturity model analysis.
- Warning signs and indicators.
- Next steps and resources.
- What do you know?
- What do you do?
- How do you monitor?
- What do you communicate and with whom?
Please contact Kathleen Baldwin, Sales Support Manager at NJMEP with any questions or need of further assistance. email@example.com 973-998-9801 ext. 211