Training - Innovation & Growth
How to Maximize Your Marketing Budget
How to create a marketing plan and executionary plan that gets results!
Often it seems as though, no matter how long you have been in business the process of having a marketing plan and how that plan will be used seems to be a challenge. Having a roadmap for the marketing budget will help you determine what is most important in the business and are you getting the resulting you need and want. When looks how we want to spend money in a business we need to learn to ask ourselves does this help support our business goals.
Learn new tools to easily create a marketing budget that will help you gain the business results you are looking for. Additionally, we know that sharing this plan with your team and gaining additional buy in makes ordinary results, extraordinary!
This course covers the following topics:
- Developing a Marketing Plan
- Developing your Marketing Budget
- Measuring Results
Participants in this training will:
- Define what their business goals are, and how their marketing plans should follow
- Understand what metrics are important to measure and why
- Go back to their business with their own Plan and Budget in place
Based on this knowledge it will be easier to:
- Share data with their team, to ensure buy-in
- Understand what data they should be looking at, and what really matters
- Make better decisions for achieving your future business goals
Space is limited, register early to ensure your spot.
We must receive your payment prior to the class to guarantee your participation. Payment methods accepted: company check or credit card (Amex, Visa or MasterCard). There will be no refunds for this training.
Please contact Kathleen Baldwin, Sales Support Manager at NJMEP with any questions or need of further assistance. email@example.com 973-998-9801 ext. 211 Please let us know of any dietary restrictions.