Training - Workforce Development
Industrial Communications Skills
Better English skills and communication skills equal a better workplace and provides for more opportunities.
In this class:
- Workplace protocol is explained to the workers
- Appropriate communications to your supervisor and why
- How to properly communicate in the workplace
- Communication is key to a safe environment
- Industrial job expectations are reviewed
- The why of standard operating practices is explained
- Why asking questions to ensure understanding is a good thing
Employees will have a better understanding of the required and expected communications with their bosses and co-workers. Why the proper communication is so important and that it is OK to ask questions to improve understanding. Improved communications skills help foster an improved workplace.
Please contact Kathleen Baldwin, Sales Support Manager at NJMEP with any questions or need of further assistance. email@example.com 973-998-9801 ext. 211