Training - Operational Excellence
Introduction to HAZWOPER Basics
This course gives students a general overview and basic understanding of OSHA standards and OSHA's role in the prevention and elimination of workers' injuries and fatalities due to hazardous wastes present in workplaces. HAZWOPER stands for Hazardous Wastes Operation and Emergency Response. Hazardous wastes are a major source of worker exposure and fatalities in workplaces.
Learning Outcomes - Upon completion participants will be able to:
- Identify OSHA standards related to HAZWOPER.
- Discuss methods of protection from hazardous wastes.
- Explore safety guidelines and requirements of HAZWOPER.
- Contrast exposure monitoring and medical surveillance.
- Describe the significance of the site health and safety programs.
- Examine training and other essential factors associated with HAZWOPER.
Please contact Kathleen Baldwin, Sales Support Manager at NJMEP with any questions or need of further assistance. email@example.com 973-998-9801 ext. 211