Training - Innovation & Growth
Six Sigma: Introduction
Six Sigma is a disciplined, time-tested methodology that uses data analysis to understand process variability and identify process improvement opportunities. Presented by a highly knowledgeable NJMEP instructor with years of experience leading Six Sigma projects in multiple and varied industries.
- Learn the basics of Six Sigma Project Management
- Become knowledgeable about the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) roadmap to success.
- Find out about statistical process control charts (SPC)
- Learn how to improve customer satisfaction and profitability by reducing and eliminating defects!
- Case studies and exercises allow the participant to combine and use the tools and skills learned during the course.
Please contact Kathleen Baldwin, Sales Support Manager at NJMEP with any questions or need of further assistance. email@example.com 973-998-9801 ext. 211